This Canada Revenue Agency RSS feed will no longer be updated and has been moved to Canada.ca. You can subscribe to the new RSS feeds at new address h...
Imagine it’s time to file the tax return for your small business. After going over the year’s records, your accountant comments, “I see that you have some cash flow problems and your inventory value has been slowly increasing. I can help you with these issues.” Would you take your accountant up on this offer?
Many entrepreneurs view their accountants primarily as pencil-pushers in dark suits whose expertise is needed only when tax time rolls around. But a good accountant — like a good doctor — can provide a wide range of services that includes preventive accounting.
Your Health Check
We practice Preventative Accounting
- It’s easier to keep out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
- We tailor our services to ensure we work with our clients on a monthly basis.
- Using current and relevant information we help our clients make better decisions.
We make House Calls to our client’s location
- We sit down with the owner to discuss what we see happening with their business and provide business advice and tax advice.
- We see accounting information as a management tool and it needs to be used more than once a year in order for small business owners to make critical decisions and be profitable.