This Canada Revenue Agency RSS feed will no longer be updated and has been moved to Canada.ca. You can subscribe to the new RSS feeds at new address h...
As the owner of a restaurant or bar, you have to wear many hats. And you have to deal with all the issues associated with them. More than likely you are probably concerned about some of the following. At Reydman & Associates, we’re here to help you.
- Most restaurant owners spend time and money trying to keep payroll up-to-date. But with so many employees and constant turn-over it can be hard. If you are doing this work yourself, you know how hard it is and how time consuming it can be. If you are paying someone to do it for you then you know how costly it is. Consider outsourcing the work to PayTrak -saving both time and money!
- As the employer in this type of industry, you should consider establishing a method for tip reporting and tip education for employees.
- Could you be over-paying your sales tax? You need to ensure you are properly recording your sales in order to minimize your tax liability.
- Ever been late on filing and paying your taxes? We’ll help get your life and payments in order.
- Are you getting the right information to best manage your business? In order to increase profits, it’s helpful to track certain sales categories separately in order to understand how this information can help you make better decisions.
- How do you compare to other restaurants? In order to be successful in today’s marketplace, it is critical to have information at your fingertips that allows for more informed decisions and better management. We can provide that information through our exclusive Reality Check™.