The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) announced today the prescribed annual interest rates that will apply to any amounts owed to the CRA and to any amounts...
A big issue continues to be the monopoly that larger chain pharmacies have over independent pharmacies. The competition is fierce. As a small business, you deserve the business and tax expertise that the big chains are getting but need it to fit your budget. We can help.
- The average independent pharmacy employs 2.6 full-time equivalent pharmacists and 3.4 full-time equivalent technicians. The time and cost to administer this function can be addressed by PayTrak.
- Independent pharmacies are often family owned and operated. There are tax opportunities available to you to minimize you tax liability in this area.
- What about receivables? It can be an administrative burden for many small businesses, especially a pharmacy where insurance claims are involved. Are you getting the advice you need to ensure you are managing this?
- What about tax planning? Maximizing your tax position in today’s marketplace requires planning – ahead of time. Are you certain you are paying the least amount possible?
- Times are changing. How will the large discount drug stores affect your bottom line? Reality Check™ will help you compete with the big chains.