The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) announced today the prescribed annual interest rates that will apply to any amounts owed to the CRA and to any amounts...
Reydman & Associates serves many of independent business owners, and has years of experience with clients that operate convenience stores. Our experience allows us to isolate many specific areas of concern to owners like you.
- Are you overpaying sales tax? We’ve found that many convenience stores run this risk.
- You are holding significant inventory. Keeping accurate inventory records is required in order monitor the ratio between your stock and actual sales. This helps to minimize lost sales and money tied up in inventory.
- Are you getting the best write-off on your assets? Be sure you are taking full advantage of the tax law.
- What about tax planning? Maximizing your tax position in today’s marketplace requires planning – ahead of time. Are you certain you are paying the least amount possible?
- How do you compare to other convenience stores? Few tools better gauge performance than a comparison with other convenience stores around the country. Want to know where you stand in your industry? Try our exclusive Reality Check™.